Affiliate Marketing Tips For Beginners-How to Start Making Money in One Week
Executive Summary By Robin Cockrell
For a newbie, this can be overwhelming as you have to learn how to drive traffic to your site, how to get indexed by Google, and about keywords. There are thousands of ways to promote your site. As a newbie to affiliate marketing, you will be overwhelmed in the beginning.
Its a huge learning curve that takes months. The best thing to do is get your site up with you affiliate link, then start the learning. I average creating a new site every week now. Rinse and repeat. Start making money faster and take some of that learning curve away.
Making Money with Affiliate ProgramsExecutive Summary By Linda Jap
Affiliate programs are usually free to join, and good affiliate programs will always have all the necessary tools for you to sell the site’s products or services.
Tips for Joining Affiliate Programs
Before you join any affiliate program it pays to consider which affiliate
programs are the best to join. These are the crucial program features that I consider necessary inclusions in any affiliate program.
• The affiliate program must have a generous payment structure.
• Make sure the affiliate program you’re about to join has a professional looking
• See if the affiliate program gives $ examples of how their top affiliates are doing. If some affiliates are earning many thousands per month, then it is a good affiliate program.
• An affiliate program, which offers a special monthly newsletter just for its affiliates is also great.
• Ensure that the program provides top-level support for its affiliates. "Should I really be in this affiliate program?”
• Spend 75% of your time marketing your web site and affiliate programs and 25% of your time working on them. Most people spend about 10% to 20% marketing their web site and affiliate programs.
• Use text links rather than banners for your affiliate programs.
• Check your clicks and sales regularly at your affiliate web site. Then include your affiliate link back to the affiliate site at the end of the each article.